- The Annual Hot Topics Symposium “Care of the Athlete: Proactive Measures”
- Pericardial ECHO
- ASE Guidelines & Standards 2017
- Continuing Medical Education-Electrocardiographic Assessment: Stress ECHO Case Studies
- Patient Perspectives on Imaging
- ECHO-Multimodal Imaging of Diseases of the Thoracic Aorta in Adults
- Cardiac Catheterization: 2016 Updated Guidelines for Dual Antiplatelet Therapy
- Mitral Valve Case Studies
- Echocardiographic Assessment Diastolic Function- New Guidelines, Calcium Scoring – Interesting Case Studies
- Cardiac Catheterization Case Conference
The Illinois Heart & Lung Foundation (IHLF) Continuing Medical Education (CME) Program exists to enhance the overall education and skill level of physicians and other health care providers.
The Illinois Heart & Lung Foundation’s Continuing Medical Education program (CME) provides innovative education to enhance the skills of Physicians, PAs, NPs, Nurses, Pharmacists to improve patient outcomes and care. The program is accredited through the Illinois State Medical Society.