Date(s) - Saturday, August 26, 2017
Double Tree Hotel
Join us for our 3rd annual Stayin’ Alive Defibrillator Drive event Saturday, August 26, 2017 at the Double Tree hotel in Bloomington, Illinois. Doors open at 5:30 with a silent auction, cocktails, a raffle, and photo fun prior to dinner.
Our live auction portion of the event will take place during dinner with an opportunity to purchase amazing trips, items, or donate to our Fund-A-Need campaign.
Tickets are $75 apiece or a table for $750.
Consider Sponsoring the Event!
There are lots of ways to help this great event [and cause] and give your enterprise visibility right in the community. Here’s a list of sponsorship options.
What a great time to volunteer!
We are always looking for help to plan our Stayin’ Alive event. If you are interested in joining the committee or assisting with donation acquisition, please email Sarah at [email protected]
- Aches Away
- Artful Designs
- Bloomington Fire Department
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Café Italia
- Carl’s Ice Cream
- Casey’s Garden Shop
- Chicago Cubs
- The Chocolatier, Inc
- Double Tree
- DP Dough
- Eric Bridges
- Evergreen Racquet Club
- Gateway Arch
- Great Harvest
- Leighton Legal Services, LLC
- Maui Jim USA
- Ohm Fit
- Paramount Theatre
- Pepsi Ice Center
- Robert and Jennifer Seidl
- Shlafly Taproom
- Shedd Aquarium
- Six Flags St. Louis
- Tanner’s Orchard
- Veracruz Restaurant
- Wendy Schaffer
Auction Items Procured So Far
- Artwork by Wendy Ives
- Bloomington Cycle and Fitness – bike at cost
- Cubs tickets- 4 (2018 season)
- Medici 5 Course Dinner with Beer Pairing for 10 people
- Aches Away Massage certificate
- Bloomington Fire Department Bday party Tour
- Carl’s Ice Cream – $20 gift card
- Casey’s Garden Shop $30 and The Chocolatier – ½ lb of chocolate certificate
- Chicago Bears – Laser Signed Photo
- Chicago Cubs Kyle Hendricks signed photo
- Cornbelters 4 tickets (2017)
- Double Tree Overnight Stay
- Evergreen Racquet Club – One year membership to new members
- Fox and Hounds Certificate $60
- Gateway Arch Tour- 2 Arch tickets, two riverboat sightseeing tour tickets
- Great Harvest Gift Box
- IVirtex- 30 minutes virtual reality
- Leighton Legal Services 1 hour of legal consultation
- Miller Park Zoo 4 passes and Pot Belly’s gift certificates for meals
- Merry Maids- 1 hour cleaning
- Ohm Fit Wine and Yoga Evening
- Olive Bin sampler
- Paramount Theatre- ticket voucher that is good for two tickets to any single show of the Paramount Theatre’s 2017-2018 Broadway season. valued at $130.
- Shedd Aquarium 4 Total Experience Passes values at $160.
- Shlafly VIP Tap Room Tour- value $100
- Six Flags St. Louis- 2 tickets for 2017
- Tanner’s Family Orchard – 4 passes
The Stayin’ Alive Defibrillator Drive is our primary means for fundraising for our Operation Revive program. Our goal for the event is to raise enough money to purchase AEDs for the McLean County community and save lives of those suffering a cardiac emergency outside of the hospital.