Tuesday, April 2, 2019
3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Illinois Wesleyan Shirk Center
Join us at the Illinois Wesleyan Shirk Center for the Illinois Heart & Lung Foundation’s Family Health Expo.
We have an amazing event planned this year to celebrate, and commemorate, 21 years of health, education, fitness, and fun! This year, the Family Health Expo [formerly Women’s Health Night] will expand its services to celebrate, and incorporate, the family.
The event is still free, open to the public, and provides health, wellness, fitness, beauty, and social service education. In addition to our established vendors and services, the Illinois Heart & Lung Foundation will include a plethora of new information, opportunities, and family-friendly activities. This exceptional event will host new vendors, include The Maureen Block Kid Zone, provide beauty and spa pampering, enable attendees to try local, popular fitness classes, kids to participate in basketball or soccer clinics, and include tasty treats.
We strive to provide education and resources for the mind, body, and soul; therefore, we will also host a variety of vendors to meet these need, and offer opportunities to get moving for attendees of all ages. Finally, we will offer health and fitness screening opportunities for adults and children. We are adding more exciting opportunities all the time, so continue to check back on our website to find out the latest!
Exhibitors at the Expo
- Able Center
- Advanced MRI
- Advanced Rehab and Sports Medicine
- Advocate BroMenn Medical Center
- Advocate Heart Institute
- Black Nurses Association of Central Illinois
- Bloomington-Normal Audiology
- Bloomington Police Department
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Boys and Girls Club of Bloomington Normal
- Bly Chiropractic
- Children’s Discovery Museum
- Central Illinois Chapter of the LINKS, Inc
- Central Illinois Chiropractic Center
- Community Cancer Center
- Cortese Foot and Ankle
- Edward Jones
- Jesse Imaging and Gale Keeran Center for Women
- Fleet Feet
- Fox-n-Hounds Spa
- Four Seasons Gym
- Green Leef Wellness
- Green Top Grocery
- Healthy Cells
- Heartland Foot and Ankle
- Illinois Heart & Lung Foundation
- Kabir Center for Health
- Koala Sleep Center
- LimeLife by Alcone
- McLean County Orthopedics
- Meridian Insurance
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Associates
- Normal Parks and Recreation
- Pediatric Smiles
- Peffer Wellness Center
- Pink Partners of the Community Cancer Center
- Professional Women of McLean County Inc.
- Psychology Specialists
- Stout Chiropractic
- Sylvan Learning Center
- The Mental Wellness Center
- The VEIN Specialists
- The Well and Fit Studio
- Tri Beta of Illinois Wesleyan
- Trinity Home Medical Equipment
- True Health Chiropractic and Massage
- Your Food Fight
- Walker Tae Kwon Do
If you have any questions about Family Health Night, or would like to attend this great event, please email [email protected].
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/WomenHealthNite
Share your story
Please join us on social media and check back at our website to see updates on this fantastic event!
Originally named “Women’s Health Night,” this fantastic event was first held in 1998 with only 500 women attending. Since then, the Heart & Lung Foundation’s Family Health Expo has grown to be the largest free Community Health Fair in McLean County with over 2,000 men, women and children attending. It was the first major initiative of the newly-formed Illinois Heart & Lung Foundation and remains a focus of the Foundation’s efforts to provide education and resources to improve the health of the community.