Joyner-Kersee, who spoke with The Pantagraph this week, will be the keynote speaker and will lead a fun run at the 19th Women’s Health Night next April 25 at Illinois Wesleyan University’s Shirk Center.
It’s shockingly simple to restart a heart…
with an Automated External Defibrillator (AED). But AEDs don’t work if we can’t find them. When seconds count – locating the nearest AED can be a matter of life and death.
We are excited to announce that Nicole DeBoom is our Keynote Speaker for Women’s Health Night 2016! Nicole is a Wisconsin Ironman winner in 2004 and a 1988 Olympic Trials qualifier in swimming.
It's not just about your health, it's about your community...
Help us help you!
Don't Miss the IHLF Stayin' Alive Defibrillator Drive!
Get your tickets NOW!
- Stayin’ Alive Defibrillator Drive
- Saturday, August 27, 2016
- Aortic Stenosis — An Echocardiographic Evaluation
- Thursday, September 15, 2016
- ECHO-Multimodal Imaging of Diseases of the Thoracic Aorta in Adults
- Tuesday, September 20, 2016
- Grand Rounds
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016
- ECHO- Aortic: Native & Prosthetic Valves
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Illinois Heart & Lung Foundation News
The Illinois Heart & Lung Foundation’s 18th Annual Women’s Health Night was held on Tuesday, April 5 from 3:00-7:00 p.m. at the Illinois State University Bone Student Center in Normal, Illinois. The event was free of cost, open to the
We gratefully thank our generous sponsors:
The Illinois Heart & Lung Foundation